Sunday, November 21, 2010

Starting New

New place, new state and finally starting up a new bog.  For a while I've been an itching to start up blogging again; reading my old posts from college was oh-so-nice and I have been a bit jealous of everyone in their blogging and knowing that I might be remotely interesting enough to start my own.  SO here we are Trinkets of Triina's Travels!

Just so one know what Wikepedia says of Trinkets:

trinket is a small showy ornament or something that is a mere trifle. Trinket may also refer to:
  • Trinket Island, an island of the Nicobar Islands
  • Trinket snake, common name for Elaphe helena, a species of colubrid snake
  • The original name of New Zealand rock band The Datsuns
  • A troll girl in the comic series Elfquest
  • A character in the American animated TV series Pepper Ann
  • The English localized name of Wei Xiaobao in John Minford's translation of Louis Cha's novel The Deer and the Cauldron
I think it's all appropriate!  
       So here it starts.
-Triina

1 comment:

  1. Triina!!!! I plan on commenting regularly so write a lot, okay?

    ReplyDelete